service is a prerequisite to sustainable business for us and for our customers."
Accutool has been accredited by NSAI to the ISO 9000 quality standard since the year 1994.
This has been recently updated to ISO 9001:2008.
We also have a number of 3rd party approvals in the area of medical orthopedic implants,
aircraft engine components, aerospace electronics, the renewable energy and oil & gas sectors.
We apply techniques such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Production Part Approval
Process (PPAP) in addition to Statistical Process Control (SPC).
Moreover, we constantly review our processes with the aim of continual improvement.
- We have supplied our customers with high volume precision manufacturing to better than 1.5 CPK
- With raw data captured from in process test equipment and emailed directly to the customers quality system
- A full set of measuring equipment is maintained in our QA Dept.
- Hardness tester
- Brown & Sharp CMM with Pcdimis software & a Renishaw 5-axis
measuring head in a temperature controlled room
- Tesa height gauge
- Surface roughness testing
- Gauge blocks, micrometers, and verniers
- J&l Shadowgraph
- Micro Scopes